Lake Sebu, from its humble beginnings now emerges as a top tourist destination in the Philippines. A hidden gem rediscovered as it features a bounty of natural wonders. It prides itself with scenic waterfalls, lakes, adorable flora and fauna. Resorts can be found anywhere, and several adventure getaways amidst the conventional way of living.
Lake Sebu also boasts what ought to be as the highest zip line throughout the country. Over a hundred-meter ride across and above its picturesque waterfalls. Hence, I won’t allow myself to be one-upped. Nervous and excited, I was filled with anticipation as I am going to experience it for the very first-time. I brought my camera with me to capture a lifetime memory.
The second we were airborne I outstretched my arms forward and flew like superman. Haha! Flying felt like it’s the amazing thing in the world. Adrenaline rushed through my veins for the first few seconds of the ride. At the same time, a breathtaking imagery greeted me and my sister. Amazing greens and rainbows along the waterfalls welcomed us as we set out. It was one hell of a ride!
Share. Still shots from the video I took:
















No comments:
Post a Comment