Now that reviews are over and the board examination is done, it's time to say goodbye to Davao. I’ve had quite a wonderful experience to be in a whole new environment and meeting several individuals. Moreover, i’ve gained a lot of learning, been to exciting places and experienced thrilling moments with friends. But after four months of being here it is undeniable that it's time to leave.
Honestly, this is the longest time I've been away from home and finally I am headed back to my hometown. Though, in good conscience, I am not totally excited to go home for the reason that I know our house is a mess when I get back but I am missing my family and my dog big time. Needless to say, I need to be home-based soon. ~ [All smiles]
I just hope that all things are in their right places when I arrive.
Then again, goodbye to Davao.

No comments:
Post a Comment