Saturday, January 1, 2011

Melvonn: Optimistic, Hopeful, and Fresh

The thing that’s so special about the New Year is that it gives you a positive vibe and an optimistic attitude to face a fresh start in life. It provides you the opportunity to recall on the past, recollect significant moments, and ponder upon our choices and decisions. The New Year paves way for us to redeem ourselves from our shortcomings and to inspire us in making the most out of our lifetime.

Every day I always look forward to a great day ahead of me. Though when things don’t work out my way, to accept and to look on the brighter side is the manner I do. I consider it as my motivation and a learning to move on. Now I have a whole new year to look forward to. Nonetheless, I hope that this year would be good to me and fulfill my dreams and expectations. I know I am new person emerging from all life’s challenges and polished by untimely circumstances.

With confidence I am ready to pace through the time knowing that God is with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment