Honestly, I had to do a marathon of their first appearance (from October 2008) on the show up until latest episode. Watching through each is thrilling for me. ᄏᄏᄏ! Relatively known as the “Adam couple” or the “Petite couple”, Jo Kwon and Gain captured my interest mostly. Gain is senior of two years to Jo Kwon and is the serious, cautious, and less expressive type whereas Jo Kwon has a comical, spur-of-the-moment and fairly adaptive personality. Their pairing and how their relationship evolved in the show is quite out of the ordinary but enough to receive love and capture curiosity from viewers. Personally, they do look good together and seemed to be perfect for each other.
On the other hand, an ultimate bummer struck me in awe. It took me at least about six days to finish downloading and viewing 65 episodes. But my anticipation for their story to develop is cut short. News has it that their virtual marriage is going to end and are now filming their last episode. It’s good to know that their appearance on the show took them to the height of their career but they have to sacrifice it to better focus on rather important activities. The news certainly made me down especially because I've known the show for fairly a short time.It’s a tough luck for me as I was really absorbed to how their affection progressed and their true feelings unfold for each other. Now that their virtual connection is halted I can only wish they’d heighten their relationship and work it through reality. To Jo Kwon and Gain I wish you all the best. 파이팅!
P.S.
Hayst! I need to find me some new diversion since I’m still waiting for good news to come. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment