This blog entry is about this by the way:
I should say I missed out on a lot of things especially within the last three months. And in particular, me looking back through note pads and books. Above all, reading, comprehending and the likes in preparation for a defining endeavor.
Life after college: Sedentary defines it just fine. Not anything synonymous to ~in good physical shape, active or exciting, and inspiring. Although it’s good to note that I appreciate this break I always sought after quite a few years of education. The first few days of this long awaited slumber and until probably the first month or so was truly pleasing and relaxing. However, it came to a point that every day was just predictable. Needless to say, the routine became boring on a daily basis.
I don’t know why but the liberty I had turned out to be uninteresting. Not missing the schedules of my favorite TV shows, being updated with latest showbiz gossips, and knowing all these html codes is nothing noteworthy. There’s really nothing significant I gained knowledge of I must say. On several occasions, I’m disappointed with the times I’ve been busy doing nothing. I thought those hours should have been spent reading, reviewing and answering some practice tests. I guess I claimed and abused this break too much. Although I wanted some change on the habits, there came no motivation. TT_TT [~~oh my!]
I came to realize it just this time. The point of attending the review is to ‘review’. Seriously, it’s difficult to review some concepts you hardly recognize or even know nothing at all. Webster defines review: To look back upon, as in memory; think of retrospectively. As I have said, the point of attending the review is to ‘review’. It’s not really the type of venue to begin learning with. But now, I have a full month to be motivated. There's still hope for me. I guess I have the necessary reason to start scanning some notes and assess my capability on how ready and prepared I am.
I’ve given up on playing ultimate Frisbee though my friends don’t know why. In addition, I’m thinking to be dormant on several online social media I am on. Goodbye to twitter and facebook for the time being.
Moreover, it’s worth mentioning that I take this matter on a very serious angle. Nevertheless, I pray for enthusiasm, truth and discipline. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment