Thursday, July 22, 2010

38 NO MORE

My long kept prayers for a new television is finally answered. (^o^)~ Gone are the days that even our television upsets me. Cliche as you may think but the long wait is really worthwhile. Now we have a new one, it's edgy, big, and it has a lot of channels. [clap! clap! clap!]

The previous one that we had has only 38 channels available to show. I don't know but a harsh reality. Anyway, what would you expect from a second-hand Chinese-made television? Not so much I guess. Nonetheless, it still gave me the entertainment I needed before. Honestly, I do appreciate that old lousy box with moving images. kekeke

I missed pretty much a lot from my favorite channels and TV shows. But I won't fuss, not anymore. 38 no more!

the TV table is a little bit dusty. :p

Bliss~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment