Quite a few people were there probably brought about by the T'nalak Festival. The place is relatively closed in but nonetheless accommodating. The staff prepares the pizza upfront. Though like any other business establishments serving foods and drinks it takes a while until what you ordered is served. Funny how I can picture my friends' faces for some modest stomach grumbling. I actually came after them because my family and I had our dinner from somewhere, somehow I was satiated when I came.
While waiting, we spent the time for some small talk and of course some dissing and mocking like we always do. ~~ and DOCUMENTATION. (^w^)~!
They ordered an extra large sized pizza. A thin crust pizza with 16 slices, though I don't exactly know what flavor/recipe it was. It tastes really good minus the slight burns in the crust.
The evening was still young after our pizza experience and besides it's the eve of the fiesta. We decided to head to ProTech Center for some entertainment. It took us a long time and some cash at the carnival because we were caught by the heavy rain. After the rain, we went in to some stalls stationed outside ProTech Center. Moreover, we also went to some bargain stores fixed alongside the streets.
Remy gets to be the photographer most of the time. ~kekeke
I really had a fun night and enjoyed much of it. Thanks to my friends who keep me company always. ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment