I have always been critical about this certain topic ever since. Now the event that has been knocking on me and all the more in dreams is unfolding in days' time. I find review classes as a critical tool in preparation for a major battle, that is, the nursing licensure examination. Moreover, I also think that it's a form of assessment of how I was as a student before. I admit that I wasn't that outstanding of a learner. Probably I am on the average scale, I may come short at times but I definitely redeem myself on that note. Looking back, of course, I have had my own regrets. Anyhow, I'd be more serious and focused this time around.
I am now en route for my ultimate judgment. Even if I won't emerge through this with flying colors, I know that I will face a humble success. Yet, I pray for optimism and the determination that will never fade.
I know that God is with me through this and His Holy Spirit is guiding me. Though I am aware that the major effort will come from me. Nonetheless, whoever gets to read this I hope that you are praying for me as well. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment